- You are here:
- LEAP Researcher Training Hub
Welcome to the Training Hub for LUBS, ESSL & Arts, Humanities & Cultures
The LEAP Training Hub provides access to transferable skills training and development opportunities for Business, Arts, Humanities and Social Science Research Students and Early Career Research Staff in the faculties of LUBS, ESSL and Arts, Humanities and Cultures. Our dedicated team, based in SDDU, offer training and development courses covering a wide range of topics and skills, for example in the areas of Professionalisation, Communications Skills, Research Methodologies, Networking, PhD Process and Career Management skills. All of our courses are available to book through an online booking system, just use the 'Book A Course' tab at the top of the home page. We hope that you will find a range of courses that meet your individual training needs. We look forward to seeing you at an event soon.
- How, as qualitative researchers, can we work towards attaining and judging good quality research, alongside effective and innovative methods of reflexivity? Join this student-led one-day conference to join in the discussion!
- A day to discuss processes used to analyse qualitative data, with the possibility of publishing a book chapter
- Increase your chances of getting published! Suitable for postgraduate research students and early career researchers.
- For first year PGRs, particularly those who use English as a second language. The workshop allows you to explore academic writing and increase the effectiveness of your own writing.