This course usually runs in June or July. Please check the “events” tab for dates.
It runs in two parts. Part one runs for two days and part two, for 2.5 days. However, priority is normally given to participants booking both parts.
Part one covers:
- Summary & Presentation of Data – Mean, Standard Deviation, Boxplots, Histograms etc
- The Normal Distribution & Probability
- Decision-Making Using Hypothesis Tests
Part two covers:
- A Review of Decision-Making Using Hypothesis Tests
- Accuracy of Estimation of Mean using Confidence Limits
- Comparison of Two Means
- Non-Parametric Testing
- Chi-Squared Tests
- Simple and Multiple Regression