The aim of this session is to support researchers in managing and completing the final stages of their research degree in an efficient and timely manner.
This workshop is aimed at researchers approaching the end of their research who are now looking toward writing and submitting their thesis. This session will provide the opportunity for you to consider your research project so far and to prioritise and focus on the aspects of your research most important to achieving your research degree. The session then covers the University format requirements for how the thesis should be presented and the process for submission and examination.
The session will cover:
- Reviewing the current position of your research project against the requirements for a research degree
- Identifying and managing the priority tasks for timely and efficient completion of your research degree thesis
- The format regulations for presenting a thesis at the University of Leeds
- The University thesis submission process including how and when to complete the appropriate administrative forms
- The Viva process and the options open to examiners
The session will include group work, discussion and presentations.
For further information and to book, click here
This course also runs on 26th April.