1. Always check the Suitability section and Further information before you book on a course. Choose Course List to return to the course calendar if necessary.
2. Courses that can be booked online have an Add to Cart button. Simply select Add to Cart for the course(s) you wish to book (to deselect choose Remove from Cart).
3. When you have added all the courses you wish to book, click View Cart.
4. Check all the course details are correct. You can delete a booking from your cart at this stage if necessary. Then choose Book Course to proceed to the final stage.
5. Enter your contact details, then click Submit Booking to send your booking request(s). PhD students do not have to enter an account number for free courses, but if you don’t you will be personally responsible for paying any cancellation fee, see Terms and Conditions.
6. You will receive an email confirmation that your request has been received, and a further message when your place is confirmed by the administrator.
7. To exit the online booking system, close the external window.